Up and Coming Events…
Concrete | Advances in Concrete Materials and Structures | 22 – 25 October 2017
Keynote speakers include: Professor Des Bull, Professor Doug Hooton, Professor Tim Ibell, Mr Peter McBean and Professor Karen Scrivener.
- Materials (e.g. cementitious materials, aggregates, chemical admixtures, recycled materials, geopolymers, reinforcing steels etc)
- Structures (e.g. shear design, design of columns and walls, concrete modelling, earthquake and seismic design, prestress etc)
- Innovations in concrete – design and construction (e.g. 3D printing)
- Repair and retrofit
- Precast concrete ( e.g. design, construction, architectural etc.)
- Case studies and major projects
- Constructability (e.g. construction and infrastructure developments, forensics, formwork, etc,)
- History and development of concrete.