The Technical Advisory Group has recommended the addition of 4 new units of competency:
- CPCCDE3027 Read and interpret demolition site workplans
- CPCCDE4005 Apply structural principles to the demolition of structures
- CPCCDE4006 Demolish stressed and pre-cast structures
- CPCCDE4007 Manage waste streams
A parallel review of the Building and Construction qualifications has resulted in a recommendation that the two certificate IV units of competency relating to asbestos removal be re-housed and consequently recoded under the Certificate IV in Demolition. The Demolition TAG agreed with this proposal.
- CPCCBC4051A Supervise asbestos removal
- CPCCBC5014A Conduct asbestos assessment associated with removal
Artibus Innovation has consulted with subject matter experts to ensure that the content of the asbestos units align with the Code of Practice for the Management and Control and Asbestos in the Workplace.
Last updated: April 2019
This project has had 588 visitors.
Public consultation and feedback
The following is a list of training package components linked to this project:
Project components are scheduled to be listed soon.
The following is a list of milestones for this project:
Milestones have not been set for this project yet.
The TAG Members page is not currently available.
The research section is not currently available.
The have your say page is not yet available. This is an experimental page.