Project: High Risk Work
On behalf of the Construction, Plumbing and Services IRC, Artibus Innovation is reviewing and updating 12 units of competency.
Feedback provided by Safe Work regulators and State Training Authorities has been considered by the TAG and the latest draft of the units are now presented for public review and validation.
Last updated: February 2019
This project has had 763 visitors.
- hold technical advisory group (TAG) meetings
- draft training package components
- undertake consultation with industry
Public consultation and feedback
The following is a list of training package components linked to this project:
Units of Competency:
- CPCCCM2010 Work safely at heights
- CPCCLDG3001 Licence to perform dogging
- CPCCLHS3001 Licence to operate a personnel and materials hoist
- CPCCLHS3002 Licence to operate a materials hoist
- CPCCLRG3001 Licence to perform rigging basic level
- CPCCLRG3002 Licence to perform rigging intermediate level
- CPCCLRG4001 Licence to perform rigging advanced level
- CPCCLSF2001 Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
- CPCCLSF3001 Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level
- CPCCLSF4001 Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
- CPCCLTC4001 Licence to operate a tower crane
- CPCCLTC4002 Licence to operate a self-erecting tower crane
The following is a list of milestones for this project:
Milestones have not been set for this project yet.
The TAG Members page is not currently available.
The research section is not currently available.
The have your say page is not yet available. This is an experimental page.