Project: Painting and Decorating
On behalf of the Construction, Plumbing and Services IRC, Artibus Innovation is reviewing and updating the CPC3XX19 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating qualification and 17 units of competency.
Last updated: October 2018
This project has had 93 visitors.
- project planning
- stakeholder engagement and consultation
- establish a technical advisory group (TAG)
Public consultation and feedback
The following is a list of the training package components being considered in this project:
- CPC3XX19 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
Units of Competency:
- CPCCPD2011 Handle painting and decorating materials
- CPCCPD2012 Use painting and decorating tools and equipment
- CPCCPD2013 Remove and replace doors and door and window components
- CPCCPD3021 Prepare surfaces for painting
- CPCCPD3022 Apply paint by brush and roller
- CPCCPD3023 Apply texture coat paint finishes by brush, roller and spray
- CPCCPD3024 Apply paint by spray
- CPCCPD3025 Match specified paint colour
- CPCCPD3026 Apply stains and clear timber finishes
- CPCCPD3027 Apply wallpaper
- CPCCPD3028 Apply decorative paint finishes
- CPCCPD3029 Remove graffiti and apply protective coatings
- CPCCPD3030 Apply protective paint coating systems
- CPCCPD3031 Implement safe lead paint and asbestos work practices in the painting industry
- CPCCPD3032 Apply advanced wallpaper techniques
- CPCCPD3033 Apply intumescent coatings
- CPCCPD3034 Apply advanced decorative paint finishes
The following is a list of milestones for this project:
Milestones have not been set for this project yet.
The TAG Members page is not currently available.
The research section is not currently available.
The have your say page is not yet available.