On behalf of the Construction, Plumbing and Services IRC, Artibus Innovation is reviewing and developing the CPC30116 Certificate III in Shopfitting qualification and 10 units of competency.
The Shopfitting qualification is now due for review through the four-year review cycle.
Shopfitters use a variety of technologies, processes and materials and the review of CPC30116 Certificate III in Shopfitting, through stakeholder consultation, will evaluate whether the qualification is capturing the current trends in the industry, including:
- updating the qualification’s Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) references
- ensuring all unit content is fit for industry needs
- ensuring the packaging of the qualification includes all relevant skills and knowledge for a shopfitter, paying specific attention to core units revised in other projects.
Additionally, three units packaged in the core of CPC30116 Certificate III in Shopfitting are currently being reviewed in other CPC projects and a full review of this qualification will ensure they are still fit for purpose within the qualification. These units are:
- CPCCCM3004 Identify and apply information in construction plans, drawings and specifications
- CPCCCM3006 Carry out levelling operations
- CPCCJN3001 Process materials to produce components using static machines.
The Case for Endorsement is due for submission in May 2020.
Last updated: July 2019
This project has had 34 visitors.
Public consultation and feedback
The following is a list of training package components linked to this project:
- CPC30116 Certificate III in Shopfitting
Units of Competency:
- CPCCSH3001 Fabricate shopfitting components using CNC machines
- CPCCSH3002 Fabricate and assemble shopfront structures
- CPCCSH3003 Assemble and install shopfront structures
- CPCCSH3004 Assemble internal shopfitting units and prepare for transport
- CPCCSH3005 Apply and trim decorative additions to shopfittings and components
- CPCCSH3006 Prepare shopfittings and surfaces and apply liquid finishes
- CPCCSH3007 Install prefabricated internal shopfitting units
- CPCCSH3008 Install internal shop walls and fixtures
- CPCCSH3009 Demolish shopfronts and bulkheads
- CPCCSH3010 Prepare shop floors for new coverings
The following is a list of milestones for this project:
Milestones have not been set for this project yet.
The TAG Members page is not currently available.
The research section is not currently available.
The have your say page is not yet available. This is an experimental page.