Project: Construction Waterproofing
On behalf of the Construction, Plumbing and Services IRC, Artibus Innovation is reviewing and updating the CPC3XX19 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing qualification and 8 units of competency.
The Construction, Plumbing and Services IRC is updating the Building Completion Service qualifications in the CPC training package to align with key drivers for change (ie, new technologies, digitisation, new work practices, environmental regulations and new WHS requirements), current vocational outcomes, and transition to the Standards for Training Packages 2012.
The building completion services sectors involve “finishing” work such as plastering, carpentry, tiling and painting and decorating. Typically, businesses operate in local or specialised niche markets with few businesses operating in more than one state or territory. Across these sectors, licensing requirements vary depending on the type of work.
The qualifications in the scope of this project are meeting the needs of the skill shortage areas including: roof, wall and floor tilers, and solid and fibrous plasterers. The design of qualifications will support articulation and strengthen cross sector pathways to support occupational mobility.
A Technical Advisory Group (TAG) has been established to provide key input on the:
- suitability of packaging
- inclusion of skill sets
- unit relevancy and content.
Last updated: January 2019
This project has had 445 visitors.
- hold technical advisory group (TAG) meetings
- draft training package components
- undertake consultation with industry
Public consultation and feedback
The following is a list of training package components linked to this project:
- CPC3XX19 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
Units of Competency:
- CPCCWP2001 Handle waterproofing materials
- CPCCWP2002 Use waterproofing tools and equipment
- CPCCWP2003 Prepare for construction waterproofing process
- CPCCWP2004 Prepare surfaces for waterproofing application
- CPCCWP3001 Apply waterproofing process to below ground level wet areas
- CPCCWP3002 Apply waterproofing process to internal wet areas
- CPCCWP3003 Apply waterproofing process to external wet areas
- CPCCWP3004 Apply waterproofing remedial processes
The following is a list of milestones for this project:
Milestones have not been set for this project yet.
The TAG Members page is not currently available.
The research section is not currently available.
The have your say page is not yet available. This is an experimental page.