Project: Brick and Block / Stonemasonry
The Bricklaying/Blocklaying and Stonemasonry Project includes the review of the following three qualifications:
- CPC30111 Certificate III in Bricklaying / Blocklaying
- CPC31611 Certificate III in Paving
- CPC32313 Certificate III in Stonemasonry (Monumental/Installation)
The IRC supported the TAG’s recommendation to delete the Paving Qualification. The following paving units have been included in the proposed Certificate III Brick and Block qualification:
- CPCCPA3001A - Prepare subgrade, base and bedding course for segmental paving
- PCCPA3002A - Lay segmental paving
- CPCCPA3003A - Cut segmental paving
- CPCCPA3004A - Finish segmental paving
- CPCCPA3005A - Maintain and repair segmental paving.
It has also been recommended that the title of Stonemasonry (Monumental/Installation) be changed to Stonemasonry.
The project also included the update of 49 existing units and the development of 5 new units to address the skills gaps in the stonemasonry industry.
Last updated: August 2019
This project has had 1620 visitors.
Public consultation and feedback
- Case for Endorsement - Brick and Block and Stonemasonry
- Credit Arrangements CPC30119 Certificate III in Bricklaying and Blocklaying
- Credit Arrangements CPC32319 Certificate III in Stonemasonry
- Qualification Template - Certificate III in Bricklaying and Blocklaying
- Qualification Template - Certificate III in Stonemasonry
- Units of Competency
The following is a list of training package components under review in this project:
Project components are scheduled to be listed soon.
The TAG Members page is not currently available.
The research section is not currently available.
The have your say page is not yet available. This is an experimental page.