Project: Brick and Block / Stonemasonry
The Bricklaying/Blocklaying and Stonemasonry Project includes the review of the following three qualifications:
- CPC30111 Certificate III in Bricklaying / Blocklaying
- CPC31611 Certificate III in Paving
- CPC32313 Certificate III in Stonemasonry (Monumental/Installation)
The IRC supported the TAG’s recommendation to delete the Paving Qualification. The following paving units have been included in the proposed Certificate III Brick and Block qualification:
- CPCCPA3001A - Prepare subgrade, base and bedding course for segmental paving
- PCCPA3002A - Lay segmental paving
- CPCCPA3003A - Cut segmental paving
- CPCCPA3004A - Finish segmental paving
- CPCCPA3005A - Maintain and repair segmental paving.
It has also been recommended that the title of Stonemasonry (Monumental/Installation) be changed to Stonemasonry.
The project also included the update of 49 existing units and the development of 5 new units to address the skills gaps in the stonemasonry industry.
Last updated: June 2019
This project has had 1196 visitors.
Public consultation and feedback
The following is a list of training package components linked to this project:
Project components are scheduled to be listed soon.
The following is a list of milestones for this project:
Milestones have not been set for this project yet.
The TAG Members page is not currently available.
The research section is not currently available.
The have your say page is not yet available. This is an experimental page.