On behalf of the Construction, Plumbing and Services IRC, Artibus Innovation is reviewing and updating the CPC30318 Certificate III in Concreting qualification and 32 units of competency.
Last updated: December 2018
This project has had 94 visitors.
- Australian Industry Skills Committee considers training package for approval and implementation
- official sign-off by State Training Authorities and IRC chair
- submission to the Commonwealth Department of Education and Training
Public consultation and feedback
The following is a list of the training package components being considered in this project:
- CPC30318 Certificate III in Concreting
Units of Competency:
- CPCCCA2003 Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground
- CPCCCA3001 Carry out general demolition of minor building structures
- CPCCCM1012 Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013 Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM1014 Conduct workplace communication
- CPCCCM1015 Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCM1016 Identify requirements for safe tilt-up work
- CPCCCM2001 Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCCM2007 Use explosive power tools
- CPCCCM2008 Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding
- CPCCCO2021 Handle concreting materials
- CPCCCO2022 Use and maintain concreting plant, tools and equipment
- CPCCCO3035 Assess and specify concrete supply requirements
- CPCCCO3036 Plan concrete work and brief team
- CPCCCO3041 Place concrete
- CPCCCO3042 Finish concrete
- CPCCCO3043 Cure concrete
- CPCCCO3044 Apply decorative finishes to concrete
- CPCCCO3046 Repair and rectify concrete
- CPCCCO3047 Cut and core concrete
- CPCCCO3048 Construct tilt panels on site
- CPCCCO3049 Apply and finish sprayed concrete
- CPCCCO3050 Carry out high performance concreting
- CPCCCO3051 Conduct off-form vertical concrete operations
- CPCCCO3052 Conduct concrete boom delivery operations
- CPCCCO3053 Slump test concrete
- CPCCCO3054 Operate concrete agitator trucks
- CPCCCO3055 Install topping slabs
- CPCCSF2003 Cut and bend materials using oxy-LPG equipment
- CPCCSF2004 Place and fix reinforcement materials
- CPCCSF3001 Apply reinforcement schedule
- CPCCWHS2001 Apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
The following is a list of milestones for this project:
Milestones have not been set for this project yet.
The TAG Members page is not currently available.
The research section is not currently available.
The have your say page is not yet available.