ASQA has issued notification that an extension will be granted to all registered training organisations (RTOs) delivering the following training products:
- CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- CPP40407 Certificate IV in Property Services (Stock and Station Agency)
- CPP40507 Certificate IV in Property Services (Business Broking)
- CPP40611 Certificate IV in Property Services (Operations)
- CPP50307 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management)
- a number of CPP Property Services units of competency that lead to licensing and/or registration.
This decision extends the transition period until 30 September, 2021, for registered RTOs to complete the training, assessment and Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) certification issuance. RTOs are still permitted to enrol learners in the training products while they are in the transition period.
The training products will remain on the relevant RTO's scope of registration until the end of the extended transition period.
ASQA has published this decision on its website and notified affected RTO's. For further information, please contact ASQA directly.