Artibus Innovation is a leading, respected skills & knowledge standards house with a national and global reach.
Artibus Innovation operates a Skills Service Organisation, funded by the Commonwealth Government to support the construction and property industries to ensure their qualifications and competency standards are up-to-date, future-focused and aligned with industry needs.
Artibus works under the leadership of two Industry Reference Committees (IRCs) representing the construction and property sectors. We work on behalf of these IRCs by providing high level secretariat services, industry engagement, research, analysis and project management to support training package development activity.
Our work, guided by our values, is:
- focussed on the delivery of evidence-based outcomes
- transparent with robust and defensible processes
- committed to the integrity of its information and its processes
- solutions focussed, pragmatic, fit for purpose and future proofed
- collaborative, listening and respectful of all views and stakeholders
- quality assured and focussed
- outward looking.
Artibus Innovation brings the technical skills and experience to manage and develop training packages by fostering collaboration with industry sector experts to enable the built environment workforce to have access to relevant, versatile, quality training.