Project: Plumbing and Fire Services
On behalf of the Construction, Plumbing and Services IRC, Artibus Innovation has reviewed and developed the following training package components:
- 8 qualifications:
- CPC20712 Certificate II in Drainage
- CPC32412 Certificate III in Plumbing
- CPC32612 Certificate III in Roof Plumbing
- CPC32713 Certificate III in Gas Fitting
- CPC32813 Certificate III in Fire Protection
- CPC40912 Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services
- CPC50509 Diploma of Fire Systems Design
- CPC50612 Diploma of Hydraulic Services Design
This review commenced in late 2017 and has considered a significant amount of feedback from all Australian jurisdictions.
A summary of the key issues throughout the project and key recommendations for the training package components can be located in the case for endorsement (available for download soon).
Peak body feedback should be sent from an official representative of that peak body, as a separate submission by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: February 2020
This project has had 5500 visitors.
Public consultation and feedback
Qualification Template Certificate II in Drainage
Qualification Template Certificate III in Fire Protection
Qualification Template Certificate III in Gas Fitting
Qualification Template Certificate III in Plumbing
Qualification Template Certificate III in Roof Plumbing
Qualification Template Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services
Qualification Template Diploma in Hydraulic Services Design
Qualification Template Diploma of Fire Systems Design
Units of Competency