Project: Fire Protection Inspection and Testing
On behalf of the Property Services IRC, Artibus Innovation has reviewed and developed training package components for Fire Protection Inspection and Testing, with package components to be confirmed.
This project encompasses the following two proposed updated qualifications including 64 units of competency and 19 skill sets.
The re-development of the qualifications focussed on:
- developing streamlined qualifications that reflect occupational roles
- identifying and developing units of competency to cover the routine service and inspection of every fire safety related essential safety measure identified by state and territory governments
- ensuring the revised qualifications and units of competency reflect the needs of all stakeholders involved in the routine service / inspection of fire safety related essential safety measures including fire protection companies, building owners and occupiers and their agents and regulators / licensing bodies
- developing qualifications and skill sets that reflect the current and future job roles performed by individuals undertaking routine service / inspection of fire safety related essential safety measures
- upgrading existing units of competency identified to be retained within the revised qualifications to the Standards for Training Packages 2012.
The proposed qualifications, units of competency and skill sets align better with industry practices and job roles.
Last updated: January 2020
This project has had 1509 visitors.
Public consultation and feedback
The following is a list of training package components under review in this project:
Project components are scheduled to be listed soon.
The TAG Members page is not currently available.
The research section is not currently available.
This is an experimental page.