Project: Completion Services - Construction Waterproofing
Thankyou to everyone who has provided input into this project. This project is currently with the State Training Authorities for support prior to submission to the February 2020 AISC meeting.
Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
Units within this qualification have been updated to address new technologies and techniques, regulatory and licensing requirements in all jurisdictions, and the requirements of the National Construction Code.
Minor changes to the structure of the qualification have been made. The current qualification, CPC31411, requires the completion of 14 core and 5 elective units. The updated qualification, CPC31420, will require the completion of 15 core and 5 elective units.
- CPCCWP2003A Prepare for construction waterproofing process has been removed from the qualification.
- A new unit has been developed for the core, CPCCWP3005 Assess construction waterproofing process.
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry has been added as a core unit.
Last updated: January 2020
This project has had 1016 visitors.
Public consultation and feedback
The following is a list of training package components under review in this project:
- CPC3XX19 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
Units of Competency:
- CPCCWP2001 Handle waterproofing materials
- CPCCWP2002 Use waterproofing tools and equipment
- CPCCWP2003 Prepare for construction waterproofing process
- CPCCWP2004 Prepare surfaces for waterproofing application
- CPCCWP3001 Apply waterproofing process to below ground level wet areas
- CPCCWP3002 Apply waterproofing process to internal wet areas
- CPCCWP3003 Apply waterproofing process to external wet areas
- CPCCWP3004 Apply waterproofing remedial processes
The TAG Members page is not currently available.
The research section is not currently available.
This is an experimental page.