Project: Brick and Block / Stonemasonry
The Bricklaying/Blocklaying and Stonemasonry Project includes the review of the following three qualifications:
- CPC30111 Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- CPC31611 Certificate III in Paving
- CPC32313 Certificate III in Stonemasonry (Monumental/Installation)
The IRC supported the TAG’s recommendation to delete the Paving Qualification. The following paving units have been included in the proposed Certificate III Brick and Block qualification:
- CPCCPA3001A - Prepare subgrade, base and bedding course for segmental paving
- CPCCPA3002A - Lay segmental paving
- CPCCPA3003A - Cut segmental paving
- CPCCPA3004A - Finish segmental paving
- CPCCPA3005A - Maintain and repair segmental paving.
It has also been recommended that the title of Stonemasonry (Monumental/Installation) be changed to Stonemasonry.
The project also included the update of 49 existing units and the development of 5 new units to address the skills gaps in the stonemasonry industry.
Last updated: November 2019
This project has had 1760 visitors.
Public consultation and feedback
The following is a list of training package components under review in this project:
Project components are scheduled to be listed soon.
The TAG Members page is not currently available.
The research section is not currently available.
This is an experimental page.